Mrs Henrietta Okokon is the Public Awareness Manager SERVICOM.
She is a Resident Information Officer with the Federal Ministry of Information and Culture, Abuja. She has served in various capacities as a Resident Information Officer as well as, Acting Head ACTU Unit and Head of Press and Public Relations Officer NAPEP. Her last place of engagement before SERVICOM is Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs.
She is a graduate of Theatre Arts Department, University of Calabar, Calabar. She is a member of the Nigerian Union of Journalist.
She has attended several courses both in Nigeria and abroad.
- ASCON Course on Administrative Principles, Processes and Practices, 2005.
- National Assembly Anti- Corruption Workshop, 2006.
- ASCON Workshop on Effective Communication Skills, 2007
- Certificate in Advanced Strategic Public Relations Management London Corporate Training Course, UK, 2012.
- Bureau of Public Service Reforms (BPSR) training on Improving Government Communication and Engaging the Citizens, for Resident Information Officers in MDA’s, 2017.
- Cornell University, USA Alliance for Science Nigeria Course on Strategic Communications and Legal Dimensions of Biotechnology Access, February, 2018.