Mrs Bola Aderele is the Head of Admin/Ag. Head of SERVICOM Institute. Prior to her engagement with SERVICOM, she had worked in the National Universities Commission.
She is a graduate of International Studies from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, Kaduna state. She also holds a Master Degree in Public Administration from Obafemi Awolowo University Ile -Ife Osun state.
She has attended several trainings and conferences which includes
- Training on Management Appreciation for Personnel Officers
- Training on Improving Managerial Productivity by Nigerian Institute of Management,
- Training on Evaluation and Report writing skills by Atos Consulting, UK
- SERVICOM Consulting Skills Development Workshop, Institute of Management Consulting, UK,
- Train-the-trainers Workshop on facilitation skills development, SERVICOM Institute,
- National Workshop for Departmental Records Management Staff in the Federal and State Civil Service, National Archives of Nigeria
- Workshop on Modernising the Human Resource Function, 2008 by RIPA International
- Basic and Advanced Train-the Trainers Workshop (MANDEV), CMD, 2016
She is a Student Member of the Chartered Institute of Management Consulting, (UK).